Accountant (m/f) Cash Management
MEININGER Hotels Berlin Headquarters
The MEININGER Hotel Group with its Headquarters in Berlin is looking for an experienced Accountant (f/m) Cash Management. You will manage the purchase ledger and make sure all the payments are made on time and to terms. You will be the expert and the primary contact for all Finance-related questions regarding the assigned country / region.
MEININGER is a unique Hotel product in different European cities, which combines the service and comfort of a budget hotel with an extraordinary interior such as a guest kitchen or a game zone. People of every age and origin are amazed by the central location, qualitative high-grade interior and fair prices. Thanks to our highly motivated team and a down-to-earth and living atmosphere, the MEININGER Hotels feel like a real home.
- Day-to-day cash management
- Managing the payment process for all entities
- Payment and monitoring of trade payables for Salary, Health Insurance, Tax
- Refund handling for customers
- Responsibility for bank and payment acquirer reconciliations
- Support month-end process to ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end close
- Degree or recognized professional qualification in Accounting and at least 2 years of professional experience
- Thorough knowledge of accounting (HGB) and corporate finance (IFRS) principles and procedures
- Proficiency in using ERP software (ideally Dynamics AX or Navision) with a excellent command of MS-Office, especially MS Excel
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Business proficiency in German and English, additional languages are an advantage
WHAT MEININGER OFFERS
There are many good reasons to join our MEININGER Team. We offer a professional work environment with creative leeway. Working with a dynamic team will offer you many chances for your personal development. We appreciate colleagues who can work independently and as part of a team, who can think out-of-the-box and who want to develop MEININGER with their own ideas and actions. If you are looking for a new challenge and want to be part of an international hotel chain, which is different from others, we would be happy to welcome you.
- Opportunity to create an impact as part of the international expanding organization
- Fast-pacing & dynamic working environment
- Flexible working arrangements
- Extra vacation days per year of service
- Free nights and discounts for friends & family at MEININGER Hotels
Please send us your application including CV, approximate salary expectations and potential starting date. We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Contact Person: Timo Lösche, Head of Finance