Kitchen employee for breakfast and dinner (m/f) - MEININGER Hotel London Hyde Park - Full-time
MEININGER Hotel London Hyde Park,
fulltime, immediate start
MEININGER is a unique Hotel product in different European cities, which combines the service and comfort of a budget hotel with an extraordinary interior such as a guest kitchen or a game zone. People of every age and origin are amazed by the central location, qualitative high-grade interior and fair prices. Thanks to our highly motivated team and a down-to-earth and living atmosphere, the MEININGER Hotels feel like a real home.
Your main tasks include
- You are the first person of contact for our guests during breakfast and dinner time
- Preparing and serving breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet (up to 200 guests)
- Dish washing and cleaning the kitchen and breakfast room
- Helping colleagues where necessary
What we are looking for
- Proven hands-on mentality
- Flexibility regarding working times (including weekends and public holidays as well as early mornings or evening hours)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in a team and on your own
- You speak English fluently, further languages being an advantage
What we offer
- An international working environment with unprecedented development opportunities for talent
- New ideas are encouraged and errors are only considered part of your development
There are many good reasons to join our MEININGER Team. We offer a professional work environment with creative leeway. Working with a dynamic team will offer you many chances for your personal development. We appreciate colleagues who can work independently and as part of a team, who can think out-of-the-box and who want to develop MEININGER with their own ideas and actions. If you are looking for a new challenge and want to be part of an international hotel chain, which is different from others, we would be happy to welcome you.
Please apply under specification of your earliest entry date with a letter of motivation, your CV and your certificates.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!