Manager Corporate Controlling (f/m)
MEININGER Hotels Berlin Headquarters
MEININGER Hotel Group with its Headquarters in Berlin is looking for Manager Corporate Controlling (f/m) to drive core processes in Finance Controlling, including management reporting, financial planning and analysis. Part of the responsibilities for the role will include support at due diligence stage for expansion projects and initiatives.
MEININGER is a unique hotel product in different European cities, which combines the service and comfort of a budget hotel with an extraordinary interior such as a guest kitchen or a game zone. People of every age and origin are amazed by the central location, qualitative high-grade interior and fair prices. Thanks to our highly motivated team and a down-to-earth and living atmosphere, the MEININGER Hotels feel like a real home.
A new opportunity has just opened up for
MANAGER CORPORATE CONTROLLING (f/m)
who will drive core processes in Finance Controlling, including management reporting, financial planning and analysis as well as support at due diligence stage for new strategic projects.
This is a full-time permanent position, reporting to Head of Finance.
YOUR AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Development, implementation and coordination of the management reporting process
- Ownership of core processes in Controlling: CAPEX, overhead expenses, margins monitoring
- Driving the annual budgeting process and year-end closure support
- Development, implementation and maintenance of FMIS as well as other systems, procedures and policies to ensure adherence to company guidelines
- Participation and involvement in key strategic projects, including due diligence for expansion projects
- Responsibility for guidance, support and development of Finance Controlling employees
- Master’s degree in Economics and minimum of 5 years of experience in an international Finance environment, including 3 years in Controlling
- Solid expertise in IFRS, basic tax knowledge and overall IT affinity (MS Excel, ERP & consolidation systems)
- Analytical thinking, energetic and pragmatic approach, attention to detail and “hands-on” mentality
- Result-oriented, resilient and able to remain calm under pressure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, strong business partnering and negotiation skills
- Experience in managing a team is an advantage
- Business proficiency in English and German (written and spoken)
WHAT MEININGER OFFERS
There are many good reasons to join our MEININGER Team. We offer a professional work environment with creative leeway. Working with a dynamic team will offer you many chances for your personal development. We appreciate colleagues who can work independently and as part of a team, who can think out-of-the-box and who want to develop MEININGER with their own ideas and actions. If you are looking for a new challenge and want to be part of an international hotel chain, which is different from others, we would be happy to welcome you.
- Opportunity to create an impact as part of the international expanding organization
- Fast-pacing & dynamic working environment
- Flexible working arrangements
- Extra vacation days per year of service
- Free nights and discounts for friends & family at MEININGER Hotels
Please send us your application including CV, approximate salary expectations and potential starting date. We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Contact Person: Timo Lösche, Head of Finance