Accounts Receivable Accountant (f/m/d)
MEININGER Hotels Berlin Headquarters
MEININGER Hotels is looking for an Accounts Receivable Accountant (f/m/d). Join our Team!
MEININGER is a unique Hotel product in different European cities, which combines the service and comfort of a budget hotel with an extraordinary interior such as a guest kitchen or a game zone. People of every age and origin are amazed by the central location, qualitative high-grade interior and fair prices. Thanks to our highly motivated team and a down-to-earth and living atmosphere, the MEININGER Hotels feel like a real home.
- Process all intercompany related fees and further burden within the Group
- Reconcile the IC charges with the counterparts
- Monitor receivables including dunning process and impairments
- Process accounting receivables in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Clarify inconclusive business transactions in coordination with other departments
- Support month-end processes
- Educational degree or relevant qualifications in Accounting
- Minimum of 2 year experience in a similar role
- Thorough knowledge of accounting (especially fixed assets) and corporate finance principles and procedures: HGB and IFRS
- Highly computer literate with good user skills in ERP Software (ideally Dynamics AX or Navision) with a high level command of MS-Office, especially MS Excel
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work to strict deadlines
- Business proficiency in German and English, other foreign languages would be advantageous
WHAT MEININGER OFFERS
There are many good reasons to join our MEININGER Team. We offer a professional work environment with creative leeway. Working with a dynamic team will offer you many chances for your personal development. We appreciate colleagues who can work independently and as part of a team, who can think out-of-the-box and who want to develop MEININGER with their own ideas and actions. If you are looking for a new challenge and want to be part of an international hotel chain, which is different from others, we would be happy to welcome you.
- Growth and development opportunities as part of an internationally expanding organization
- Lively, open and multi-cultural company culture with flat hierarchies
- Attractive compensation package + additional pension schemes
- 25 days of annual holidays + extra vacation days for every year with MEININGER
- Various learning and development opportunities
- Free nights at MEININGER Hotels and friends & family discounts
- Employee events and team activities: M-Days, Christmas party, team building events
- Modern and dog-friendly office in the heart of Berlin (Kreuzberg)
Please send us your application, including: CV, approximate salary expectation and potential starting date. We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Contact Person: Ulrike Brandt (Manager Operational Accounting)