Hotel Manager (m/f)
MEININGER Hotel St. Petersburg Nikolsky
We are looking for a Ho(s)tel Enthusiast and Entrepreneur with passion for leadership, hospitality and all things trendy! An exciting opportunity Hotel Manager at MEININGER Hotels St. Petersburg Nikolsky. Hotel Manager will be responsible for all aspects of hotel operations aligned to MEININGER vision & values. The role will be responsible for the day-to-day staff management, owner / stakeholder management and guest relations.
With hotel's recent launch the key focus will be on stabilising the hotel and ensuring that operations run efficiently and maximise both customer satisfaction and hotel profits:
- Leading the hotel as its "brand standard bearer", epitomising the brand personality and working consistently to ensure the hotel is run impeccably
- Overseeing and managing all departments, working closely with department heads at HQ on a daily basis
- Monitoring customer satisfaction, through review of standardised feedback forms, and just as importantly by spending time directly with the guests and ensuring their needs are being met and expectations exceeded
- Supporting and contributing to the realization of sales targets through identifying and following up on local development opportunities
- Maximising room yield and hotel revenue through collaboration with Revenue Team using innovative sales practices and yield management programs
- Reporting to MEININGER's HQ on a regular basis; reporting will be to both the COO, on a weekly basis, and the owner on a monthly basis at minimum
- Establishing annual and quarterly budgets and revenue projections, with regular updating
We are looking for a trendy personality who will be able to recreate MEININGER vibe in our St. Pete property. An outgoing, fashion-addictive, social media open-minded character who will make MEININGER St Pete a more trendy and cool place.
In addition, the ideal candidate has:
- A university degree in hotel management or a related field
- Experience in the hotel industry with international experience is preferred
- At least 3 years of management / leadership experience
- Experience in opening or repositioning a hotel would be a plus
- Experience in Russian / Eastern European hotels
- Fluent Russian & English is essential
- Possess strong commercial acumen, with experience in increasing profitability
- Creativity and innovative approach to maximizing guest experience
- Experience managing budgets, revenue proposals, and forecasting results in a similar sized property
- Excellent leadership skills and entrepreneurial mindset
- Exceptional communication skills
What MEININGER Offers
- Fixed Salary and benefits
- Enjoy an extra day off per year that you work with us on top of the standard vacation days per year
- Growth and development opportunities as part of a global expanding organisation
- Free nights and discount for friends & family at MEININGER hotels
There are many good reasons to join our MEININGER Team. We offer a professional work environment with creative leeway. Working with a dynamic team will offer you many chances for your personal development. We appreciate colleagues who can work independently and as part of a team, who can think out-of-the-box and who want to develop MEININGER with their own ideas and actions. If you are looking for a new challenge and want to be part of an international hotel chain, which is different from others, we would be happy to welcome you.
Let us know why you are the right candidate for the position. Please send us your application and CV and inform us about your approximate salary expectation and potential starting date. Please send your application in English.