HR Generalist (m/f/d) (France / Italy)
With growing presence in France and Italy, MEININGER Hotels is looking for an experienced HR Generalist (m/f/d), who will act as a country HR expert on labour law and employee relations issues. The role will provide the full scope of HR support and guidance for managers and employees in the region France and Italy.
MEININGER is a unique Hotel product in different European cities, which combines the service and comfort of a budget hotel with an extraordinary interior such as a guest kitchen or a game zone. People of every age and origin are amazed by the central location, qualitative high-grade interior and fair prices. Thanks to our highly motivated team and a down-to-earth and living atmosphere, the MEININGER Hotels feel like a real home.
- Manage the full range of HR processes along the employee life-cycle from hiring to exit in line with labour law regulations and MEININGER policies
- Assist employees and managers with general queries and provide guidance on the core HR policies and procedures
- Maintain physical and digital personnel records, ensure relevance, accuracy and compliance
- Administer company benefits schemes as per company guidelines
- Support a range of employee relations matters including parental leave, sickness absence etc.
- Provide support to management on issues relating to performance management; assist with PIP's, corrective actions, requests for terminations
- 3+ years of related professional experience in HR (employee relations, HR administration, compensation & benefits)
- Expertise in labour law regulations for France and/or Italy, including collective labour agreements and unions
- Solid knowledge of employment relations practices and practical experience in managing a range of employee relations matters
- Ability to work independently and in a self-starting manner
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities at the same time and adapt to changing priorities
- Proficient in MS Office (MS Word, Excel)
- Fluent in English, French and/or Italian
- Mobility: the role is based either in Paris, Rome or Milan, infrequent travel to MEININGER HQ (Berlin) is required
What MEININGER Offers
There are many good reasons to join our MEININGER Team. We offer a professional work environment with creative leeway. Working with a dynamic team will offer you many chances for your personal development. We appreciate colleagues who can work independently and as part of a team, who can think out-of-the-box and who want to develop MEININGER with their own ideas and actions. If you are looking for a new challenge and want to be part of an international hotel chain, which is different from others, we would be happy to welcome you.
- Growth and development opportunities as part of an internationally expanding organization
- Lively, open and multi-cultural company culture with flat hierarchies
- Attractive compensation package + additional pension schemes
- Free nights at MEININGER Hotels and friends & family discounts
- Employee events and team activities: M-Days, Christmas party, team building events
Please send us your application, including: CV, approximate salary expectation and potential starting date. We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Contact person: Clare Gates, HR Director