Booking Assistant (m/f)
Urban House Copenhagen by MEININGER
The Urban House Copenhagen by MEININGER is looking for a Booking Assistant to join the team! Are you keen on sales, reservations, guest support and creating great experience to MEININGER customers? Let us know more about you!
MEININGER is a unique Hotel product in different European cities, which combines the service and comfort of a budget hotel with an extraordinary interior such as a guest kitchen or a game zone. People of every age and origin are amazed by the central location, qualitative high-grade interior and fair prices. Thanks to our highly motivated team and a down-to-earth and living atmosphere, the MEININGER Hotels feel like a real home
- You are the first point of contact for our guests and help our guests to find the right accommodation
- You answer our guests' enquiries by email and phone and take bookings in the system
- You promote deals, services and special offers
- You complete guests records including payment information and start the billing process
- You deal with special requests from our guests
- You handle feedback and complaints
- You stay in touch with our guests and inform them if they need to know something about their reservation
- You gained first experiences in customer service / sales
- You have excellent customer service skills and you are patient in handling difficult requests as well
- You bring excellent problem-solving skills to handle all the enquiries of our guests, sometimes without seeing the actual problem first hand
- You have knowledge of IT Systems, Online Travel Agencies (PMS Systems e.g. mews)
- You are a team player, show strong commitment and have a hands-on mentality
- You are open-minded and communicative
- You possess excellent communication skills in English, Danish and any other languages being an advantage
There are many good reasons to join our MEININGER Team. We offer a professional work environment with creative leeway. Working with a dynamic team will offer you many chances for your personal development. We appreciate colleagues who can work independently and as part of a team, who can think out-of-the-box and who want to develop MEININGER with their own ideas and actions. If you are looking for a new challenge and want to be part of an international hotel chain, which is different from others, we would be happy to welcome you.
Let us know why you are the right candidate for the position. Please send us your application and CV and inform us about your potential starting date.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Contact partner: Alexandru Pepene (Operations Manager)