Team Lead Group Sales (f/m)
MEININGER Hotels Berlin Headquarters
The MEININGER hotelgroup with its Headquarters in Berlin is looking for a Team Lead Group Sales (f/m) to lead a team of Group Sales Executives and empower them to deliver great service to MEININGER customers. This is a full-time permanent position reporting to Group Sales Manager.
- Plan, organize and manage team activities to ensure delivery on targets and excellent quality of service
- Create a positive working environment through providing developmental feedback, support and development of the team members
- Supervise the execution of daily tasks and serve as the escalation point in case of issues or complaints
- Track team performance, KPIs, monitor quality, manage and analyse customer data
- Work in close collaboration with other teams and departments within Commerce (Sales, Marketing, Revenue)
- Provide support to ensure excellent customer service for new hotel openings
- Minimum 2 years of team management experience in a multi-cultural environment
- Engaging collaborative leadership style and ability to build and manage a high-performing team
- Ability to plan and manage multiple priorities to ensure achievements of business targets
- Fluency in English and German, additional European languages are an advantage
- Flexibility to work weekdays and occasional weekends, early- or late shifts
- Excellent PC skills, knowledge of PMS or reservations system (e.g. Sihot) is desirable
MEININGER is a unique hotel product in different European cities, which combines the service and comfort of a budget hotel with an extraordinary interior such as a guest kitchen or a game zone. People of every age and origin are amazed by the central location, qualitative high-grade interior and fair prices. Thanks to our highly motivated team and a down-to-earth and living atmosphere, the MEININGER Hotels feel like a real home.
Join MEININGER Team!
There are many good reasons to join our MEININGER Team. We offer a professional work environment with creative leeway. Working with a dynamic team will offer you many chances for your personal development. We appreciate colleagues who can work independently and as part of a team, who can think out-of-the-box and who want to develop MEININGER with their own ideas and actions. If you are looking for a new challenge and want to be part of an international hotel chain, which is different from others, we would be happy to welcome you.
- An extra day off per year that you work with us (with a maximum of 5) on top of the standard 25 vacation days per year
- Free nights and discounts for friends & family at MEININGER Hotels
- Growth and development opportunities as part of international expanding organization!
Please send us your application and CV and inform us about your approximate salary expectation and potential starting date. We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Contact partner: Doreen Kwast
Director of Sales