Junior Operations Manager F&B (f/m)
MEININGER Hotel Amsterdam Amstel
MEININGER is a unique Hotel product in different European cities, which combines the service and comfort of a budget hotel with an extraordinary interior such as a guest kitchen or a game zone. People of every age and origin are amazed by the central location, qualitative high-grade interior and fair prices. Thanks to our highly motivated team and a down-to-earth and living atmosphere, the MEININGER Hotels feel like a real home.
- You work together with the Operations Manager to ensure smooth day-to-day F&B operations (including Service & Bar departments)
- You are in contact with all F&B suppliers and are in charge of daily stock and cost control as well as monthly reporting
- You drive implementation, monitoring and improvement of MEININGER quality standards and ensure compliance with HACCP and Arbo-regulations
- You manage F&B team, recruit, coach and develop your team members
- You enjoy diverse working environment and are flexible to work weekdays, weekends, day- and evening shifts
- You are a great host and create memorable experiences for our guests
- 3-5 years of F&B experience in a hotel, hostel and/or restaurant, including a few years in a management or supervisory role
- You enjoy leading a young diverse motivated team, inspiring and developing people
- You bring a sharp eye for detail, spot opportunities for improvement and follow them through
- You are solution-driven, show strong commitment and entrepreneurial way of thinking
- You think it is fun working in a diverse multi-cultural environment and bring people on board to achieve things together
- You possess excellent communication skills in Dutch and English, any other languages being an advantage
What MEININGER Offers
- Salary and benefits according to horeca AVR (www.khn.nl)
- Enjoy an extra day off per year that you work with us (with a maximum of 5) on top of the standard 25 vacation days per year
- Growth and development opportunities as part of a global expanding organisation
- Free nights and discount for friends & family at MEININGER hotels
There are many good reasons to join our MEININGER Team. We offer a professional work environment with creative leeway. Working with a dynamic team will offer you many chances for your personal development. We appreciate colleagues who can work independently and as part of a team, who can think out-of-the-box and who want to develop MEININGER with their own ideas and actions. If you are looking for a new challenge and want to be part of an international hotel chain, which is different from others, we would be happy to welcome you.
Let us know why you are the right candidate for the position. Please send us your CV, references and motivation letter indicating your salary expectations and your availability.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Contact partner: Iris Knubben (Operations Manager)