Executive Assistant (f/m/d)
MEININGER Hotels Berlin Headquarters
The MEININGER hotelgroup with its Headquarter in Berlin is looking for an Executive Assistant (f/m/d) to support the company Board Members in the execution of the daily business. This is a temporary position (for 12-18 months during parental leave) based in Berlin.
MEININGER is a unique Hotel product in different European cities, which combines the service and comfort of a budget hotel with an extraordinary interior such as a guest kitchen or a game zone. People of every age and origin are amazed by the central location, qualitative high-grade interior and fair prices. Thanks to our highly motivated team and a down-to-earth and living atmosphere, the MEININGER Hotels feel like a real home.
- Provide administrative and operational support for the Human Resources Director and the Chief Financial Officer
- Manage and prioritize schedules for the Board members, obtaining all necessary information and providing detailed briefings when required
- Liaise with internal staff and external stakeholders on behalf of the Board members
- Organise frequent travel for the Board Members and processing expenses
- Organise, prepare and follow-up meetings and negotiations for the Board
- Prepare and collate meeting documents (minutes, action points, etc.), reports and presentations about strategic and business issues for the Board
- Manage all incoming and outgoing post, emails and phone calls for the Board members
- Devise, manage and maintain filing systems, both electronic and manual
- The highest degree of integrity and trustworthiness with absolute commitment to confidentiality and discretion
- Excellent initiative, eagerness, and ability to work effectively under pressure and handle complexity and ambiguity
- Ability to develop positive working relationships across all levels and functions
- Able to manage yours and others workload whilst maintaining attention to detail
- Digitally savvy with strong experience in Microsoft IT literate (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- A talented communicator (written and verbal) in English; German skills are an advantage
- Professional experience as Executive Assistant in an international company is an advantage
What MEININGER Offers
There are many good reasons to join our MEININGER Team. We offer a professional work environment with creative leeway. Working with a dynamic team will offer you many chances for your personal development. We appreciate colleagues who can work independently and as part of a team, who can think out-of-the-box and who want to develop MEININGER with their own ideas and actions. If you are looking for a new challenge and want to be part of an international hotel chain, which is different from others, we would be happy to welcome you.
- Modern and dog friendly office in the heart of Berlin (Kreuzberg)
- Lively, open and international company culture with flat hierarchies
- Attractive compensation package + additional pension schemes
- 25 days of annual holidays + extra vacation days for every year with MEININGER
- Various learning opportunities and training courses
- Free nights at MEININGER Hotels and friends & family discounts
- Regular employee events and team activities: M-Days, Christmas party, teambuilding events
- Snacks, fresh fruit and vegetables, various types of cereal, coffee, tea and soft drinks as well as weekly Team Lunch
- Growth and development opportunities as part of an internationally expanding organization
Please send us your application, including: CV, approximate salary expectation and potential starting date. We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Contact Person: Christina Hüthwohl - Executive Assistant