Talent Acquisition & Development Specialist (f/m)
MEININGER Hotels Berlin Headquarters
The MEININGER hotelgroup with its Headquarters in Berlin is looking for a Talent Acquisition & Development Specialist (f/m) to drive talent initiatives including recruitment & selection, training & development across the business in line with MEININGER Talent Strategy. This is a full-time permanent position reporting to Talent Manager.
- Drives end-to-end recruitment process for assigned job openings from recruitment request, sourcing and screening to decision-making & on-boarding
- Educates hiring managers in state of the art “best in class” recruitment methods
- Manages external agency providers and job board/digital channels with an overriding focus of quality of hire and time to hire
- Devises and undertakes various projects relating to the attraction, selection, engagement and development of new and existing employees
- Coordinates the emerging talent initiatives including apprenticeships and graduate programmes
- Builds strong talent pools through a range of on and offline sources, as well as participation in career fairs and events
- Manages all social media channels relating to Talent Acquisition (LinkedIn, Twitter, Glassdoor)
- Ensures candidate attraction and engagement initiatives are aligned with the employer brand and culture
- Utilises the ATS to manage all information in a lean fashion
- Proven experience in a Talent Acquisition role, ideally across multiple sites in either a recruitment agency or in-house environment
- Tenacious, result-oriented, resilient, able to remain calm under pressure
- Flexible, able to turn their hand to other related disciplines, e.g. social media or training
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills, strong business partnering skills
- Digitally savvy, creative idea generator, comfortable with ambiguity and change
- Fluent English & German skills
- Excellent MS Office skills, confident user of ATS / HR IS
MEININGER is a unique hotel product in different European cities, which combines the service and comfort of a budget hotel with an extraordinary interior such as a guest kitchen or a game zone. People of every age and origin are amazed by the central location, qualitative high-grade interior and fair prices. Thanks to our highly motivated team and a down-to-earth and living atmosphere, the MEININGER Hotels feel like a real home.
Join MEININGER Team!
There are many good reasons to join our MEININGER Team. We offer a professional work environment with creative leeway. Working with a dynamic team will offer you many chances for your personal development. We appreciate colleagues who can work independently and as part of a team, who can think out-of-the-box and who want to develop MEININGER with their own ideas and actions. If you are looking for a new challenge and want to be part of an international hotel chain, which is different from others, we would be happy to welcome you.
- Fast-paced dynamic environment that offers growth and development opportunities as part of international expanding organization!
- Flexible working arrangements
- An extra day off per year that you work with us (with a maximum of 5) on top of the standard 25 vacation days per year
- Free nights and discounts for friends & family at MEININGER Hotels
Please send us your application and CV and inform us about your approximate salary expectation and potential starting date. We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Contact partner: Irina Kornyushenkova - Talent Manager