Junior SEO Manager (f/m)
MEININGER Hotels Berlin Headquarters
The MEININGER hotelgroup with its Headquarter in Berlin is looking for a Junior SEO Manager (f/m) to executes offpage & onpage optimization projects, to improve the company website performance and to build up relevant visibility in search engine result pages.
MEININGER is a unique Hotel product in different European cities, which combines the service and comfort of a budget hotel with an extraordinary interior such as a guest kitchen or a game zone. People of every age and origin are amazed by the central location, qualitative high-grade interior and fair prices. Thanks to our highly motivated team and a down-to-earth and living atmosphere, the MEININGER Hotels feel like a real home.
- Optimize and update website content, landing pages as well as content on external platforms (like OTAs, Metasearches, online directories …)
- Implement and improve technical features on our websites to boost performance
- Execute effective offpage content marketing and link building strategies
- Conduct keyword researches and analysis to identify which phrases offer most value
- Work in coordination with Marketing Team to optimize, update and create SEO optimized, user-friendly & unique content in various languages
- Develop new SEO activities to grow the digital footprint of our website further
- Create SEO reports: Collect data, Analyze onpage and offpage performance and recommend future amendments / activities
- Conduct regular checks of website performance (technical audits, content audits, link analysis etc.)
- Liaise and coordinate with external advisors and suppliers
- Completed apprenticeship or Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related discipline
- 1-2 years of experience working on SEO or digital marketing
- Experience with analysis using various relevant SEO analytics tools (e.g. Sistrix, Searchmetrics, ScreamingFrog) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Search Console)
- Experience with working with CMS and with building/administering content in multiple CMS environments
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration is an advantage
- Understanding of the fundamentals of SEO and how webpage can rank
- Basic understanding in the fundamentals of SEO Copywriting
- Passion for SEO and overall digital marketing, experience in writing online content / SEO content is preferred
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work to strict deadlines
- A talented communicator in possession of very good German and English skills.
What MEININGER offers
There are many good reasons to join our MEININGER Team. We offer a professional work environment with creative leeway. Working with a dynamic team will offer you many chances for your personal development. We appreciate colleagues who can work independently and as part of a team, who can think out-of-the-box and who want to develop MEININGER with their own ideas and actions. If you are looking for a new challenge and want to be part of an international hotel chain, which is different from others, we would be happy to welcome you.
- Opportunity to create an impact as part of the international expanding organization
- Fast-pacing & dynamic working environment
- Flexible working arrangements
- Extra vacation days per year of service
- Free nights and discounts for friends & family at MEININGER Hotels
Please send us your application including CV, approximate salary expectation and potential starting date. We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Contact person: Anja Keplin (Director of Marketing & Communication)