SERVICE STAFF (F/M)
MEININGER Hotel London Hyde Park
MEININGER is a unique Hotel product in different European cities, which combines the service and comfort of a budget hotel with an extraordinary interior such as a guest kitchen or a game zone. People of every age and origin are amazed by the central location, qualitative...
MEININGER is a unique Hotel product in different European cities, which combines the service and comfort of a budget hotel with an extraordinary interior such as a guest kitchen or a game zone. People of every age and origin are amazed by the central location, qualitative high-grade interior and fair prices. Thanks to our highly motivated team and a down-to-earth and living atmosphere, the MEININGER Hotels feel like a real home.
- You are responsible for setting up and removing the buffet and ensure constant availability of sufficient quantity and varied selection of appealingly presented food and beverages to the guests
- You prepare simple cold dishes (cheese / sausage platters, salads etc) & drinks and advise guests on their composition & ingredients
- You act as a host welcoming guests to breakfast, informing them about special offers and F&B offering
- You maintain the cleanliness of your work station in line with prescribed guidelines and company standards
- You monitor the stock, place orders of food and consumables and check deliveries
- You enjoy diverse working environment and are flexible to work weekdays, weekends, early morning, afternoon and evening shifts
- You enjoy interacting with guests
- You are a team player and happy to help your colleagues out
- You work efficiently and in a well-structured way
- Ideally you already have experience in hospitality or service
- You are fluent in English, any additional language is an advantage
WHAT MEININGER OFFERS:
There are many good reasons to join our MEININGER Team. We offer a professional work environment with creative leeway. Working with a dynamic team will offer you many chances for your personal development. We appreciate colleagues who can work independently and as part of a team, who can think out-of-the-box and who want to develop MEININGER with their own ideas and actions. If you are looking for a new challenge and want to be part of an international hotel chain, which is different from others, we would be happy to welcome you.
- Fair compensation package
- Extra vacation days for every year with MEININGER, company jubilees
- Free nights at MEININGER Hotels and friends & family discounts
- Employee events and team activities: M-Days, Christmas party, teambuilding events
- Growth and development opportunities as part of an internationally expanding organization
Let us know why you are the right candidate for the position. Please send us your CV, references and motivation letter indicating your salary expectations and your availability. We are looking forward to receiving your application!
CONTACT PERSON: Leanne Skinner (Operations Manager)