Senior Reservation Agent (f/m)
MEININGER Hotels Berlin Headquarters
The MEININGER Hotel group is looking for a Senior Reservation Agent (f/m) to join our Reservations Team at the new MEININGER Hotel Milan Garibaldi.This is a full-time permanent position starting as soon as possible.
MEININGER is a unique Hotel product in different European cities, which combines the service and comfort of a budget hotel with an extraordinary interior such as a guest kitchen or a game zone. People of every age and origin are amazed by the central location, qualitative high-grade interior and fair prices. Thanks to our highly motivated team and a down-to-earth and living atmosphere, the MEININGER Hotels feel like a real home.
- Quickly and accurately process bookings for our guests (from individual travellers to small groups of up to 11 people) for all our MEININGER Hotels
- Be the first point of contact for our guests prior their stay and create great experience for them through customer-oriented, friendly conversations
- Offer our guests additional services provided by MEININGER or our partners
- Process payments, handle cancellations and manage complaints by assisting our guests in finding the optimum solution
- Adjust room distribution across all MEININGER locations to optimize occupancy
- Work in close collaboration with other departments: Reservations, Revenue, Sales and Group Sales
- Professional training and minimum 2 years of professional experience in service center or hospitality
- Strong customer orientation, excellent communication skills and multi-cultural savvy
- Team player adapting flexibly to new situations
- Strong time management skills and ability to process multiple requests within short timeframe
- Fluency in Italian and English, any other European languages (German, French) are an advantage
- Excellent PC skills, knowledge of PMS or reservations system (e.g. Sihot or ASSD)
- Flexibility to work weekdays and occasional weekends, early- or late shifts
There are many good reasons to join our MEININGER Team.
We offer a professional work environment with creative leeway.
Working with a dynamic team will offer you many chances for your personal development.
We appreciate colleagues who can work independently and as part of a team, who can think out-of-the-box and who want to develop MEININGER with their own ideas and actions.
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to be part of an international hotel chain, which is different from others, we would be happy to welcome you.
- Fast-paced dynamic environment that offers growth and development opportunities as part of international expanding organization!
- Level 2 of payments according to the "contratto Colettivo Nazionale del Lavoro per i Dipendenti da Aziende del Settore Turismo"
- An extra day off per year that you work with us (with a maximum of 5) on top of the standard 25 vacation days per year
- Free nights and discounts for friends & family at MEININGER Hotels
Please send us your application and CV and inform us about your approximate salary expectation and potential starting date. We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Contact partner: Mr. René Rösler - Reservations Manager