PR Manager (f/m)
MEININGER Hotels Berlin Headquarters
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dedicated PR Manager (f/m) to join MEININGER Hotelgroup in Berlin. You will contribute to the development and implementation of MEININGER PR Strategy, including PR activities & content design as well as media relations to ensure high recognition of MEININGER Brand internationally.
MEININGER is a unique Hotel product in different European cities, which combines the service and comfort of a budget hotel with an extraordinary interior such as a guest kitchen or a game zone. People of every age and origin are amazed by the central location, qualitative high-grade interior and fair prices. Thanks to our highly motivated team and a down-to-earth and living atmosphere, the MEININGER Hotels feel like a real home.
- Contribute to the development and optimization of MEININGER national and international PR strategy across various target groups (B2B and B2C) across multiple markets
- Develop and maintain relationships with key media and stakeholders to secure and grow media coverage both online and offline
- Manage the full cycle of PR projects and initiatives: press trips, brand-related events, interviews, award applications, etc.
- Create market-relevant press content and PR materials: press releases for national and international media, boilerplates, presentations, speeches, Q&As, factsheets
- Manage external consultants and PR agencies
- Track performance of PR activities and identify new opportunities
- Ensure MEININGER employees are kept informed about company-related news and initiatives in line with internal communication strategy
- Degree in Corporate Communications, Journalism, Marketing or equivalent and 3-5 years of proven experience in PR
- Solid understanding of the German media landscape - preferably within the travel/ hospitality press. Knowledge of European media landscape is a plus
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and work with PR agencies
- Excellent writing, editing, proof-reading skills, including the ability to write for a range of audiences
- Creative and innovative mindset, strong "hands-on" mentality and performance-driven approach
- Digitally savvy (incl. proficiency in MS-Office), creative idea generator, comfortable with ambiguity and change
- Outstanding business proficiency in German and English (written and spoken)
What MEININGER offers
There are many good reasons to join our MEININGER Team. We offer a professional work environment with creative leeway. Working with a dynamic team will offer you many chances for your personal development. We appreciate colleagues who can work independently and as part of a team, who can think out-of-the-box and who want to develop MEININGER with their own ideas and actions. If you are looking for a new challenge and want to be part of an international hotel chain, which is different from others, we would be happy to welcome you.
- Opportunity to create an impact as part of the international expanding organization
- Fast-pacing & dynamic working environment
- Flexible working arrangements
- Extra vacation days per year of service
- Free nights and discounts for friends & family at MEININGER Hotels
Please send us your application including CV, approximate salary expectation and potential starting date. We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Contact person: Anja Kühnel (Director of Marketing & Communication)